Maroochydore has been widely regarded as the leading shopping destination on the Sunshine Coast since completion of the highly anticipated Sunshine Plaza redevelopment in October 2018.
With 266 specialty stores and a complete dining and entertainment experience, the $440 million redevelopment caters to all shopping and lifestyle needs for locals, and visitors alike.
Partnering up with main builder Lendlease, the Penfold Projects team delivered work on a variety of fronts encompassing both hard and soft landscaping. The scope of works includes but is not limited to:
- Extensive concrete work including multiple seating walls, road base and coloured concrete
- Various street furnitures to accomodate visitors and a custom designed entry signage installed to greet shoppers
- Supply and installation of a vibrant selection of tropical plants
- Substantial groundwork to various areas including supply and installation of turf, soil and mulch specific for deep tree planting
- Design and construct of drainage and irrigation systems
- Replacement of existing planters, supply and install of a large range of new self-watering planters
- Over 160 pots installed to multiple areas of the internal mall, foodcourt and the picturesque Cornmeal creek Riverwalk as part of the Ambience Upgrade Stage.
Sunshine Plaza is now in the expert hands of maintenance partner Hedge Property Services.
Commercial | Residential
Construction | Landscaping | Maintenance
Our field staff includes highly qualified landscape site supervisors and tradespersons, mobile plant operators, concrete, irrigation and maintenance staff.