Emporium Hotel Southpoint
In 2018, the South Bank precinct became home to one of the most talked about boutique hotels in Brisbane, the Emporium Hotel Southpoint.
Located in a prime location and surrounded by an array of restaurants at the heart of South Bank, the hotel features 143 luxurious suites, a patisserie, restaurant and Sky Bar with a 23 meter infinity pool affording breathtaking views of the Brisbane CBD and South Bank Parklands.
Penfold Projects was engaged on multiple fronts, covering scope in both hard and soft landscaping including but not limited to:
- Groundwork, multi-level irrigation work and drainage (supply and connection)
- Garden beds soil preparation including supply and installation of podium soil, mulch and sand
- Removal of existing trees, excavation and street tree trenching
- Streetscape and concrete demolition
- Installation of selected tropical plants, planters and ex-ground trees on multiple levels
- Cranage of large ex-ground Phoenix canariensis palms to rooftop
- Installation of furnitures, tactiles and skate deterrents
Following the success of multi-awarded sister Emporium Hotel in Fortitude Valley, Emporium Hotel Southpoint has already been awarded with the highly coveted Earth Check Design certification for its sustainable building and practices.
Penfold Projects is proud to yet again contribute to a staple of Brisbane’s hospitality landscape. Emporium Hotel Southpoint is now in the expert hands of maintenance partner Hedge Property Services.
Commercial | Residential
Construction | Landscaping | Maintenance
Our field staff includes highly qualified landscape site supervisors and tradespersons, mobile plant operators, concrete, irrigation and maintenance staff.